Friday, August 03, 2007

Take 2?

So I called my upline and friend last night and asked her for her opinion. There was something about the card I did yesterday that I just didn't like and I couldn't place it. So I said, Belinda, help!!!! LOL She said that I should try turning the card horizontal, keep the layout but make the patterned paper smaller. So I took her suggestions and added one of my own. I decided to add the canvas BG stamp on the top yellow part using versamark to just give it a little extra and not make it so blank. Here is my finished product. I think I am pretty happy with this. Now I just need to make 19 of these babies for the swap! LOL

I used Barely Banana, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery Pattern Paper, Sweet Thing stamp set, Hugs and Wishes Stamp Set, Staz On Black ink, Cameo Coral marker, Certainly Celery marker, Bashful Blue Marker, Photo Corner Punch, White Grosgrain ribbon, Canvas BG Stamp, Versamark. (all supplies from Stampin Up!)

No comments: