Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Look at me! I'm digi-scrappin!

I told you yesterday about my box of goodies from Stampin Up! My first stamping order in a year. In that box of goodies I told you I got the new My Digital Studio. I got it because I wanted to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. I have tried before and just couldn't get the hang of it. So I decided to see if all the reviews I have heard about how easy this program to use are true. And can I tell you, they are oh so true! I love this product! My Digital Studio rocks! I did a whole 12 page layout in under an hour. Love it!
Most of my pictures are on my computer so I had a hard time trying to edit the images, send them to snapfish to get printed and then when I would received the prints I would find I would spend hours at my craft table just trying to do 1 page. Then I would get discouraged before even finishing that 1 page and would walk away. This has made it so easy for me to scrapbook. I love it!!!
Here are just a few of my favs. I used the already put together for you Christmas kit and just dropped my pictures in, did some journaling, a little tweaking and tada! I did use a little creative liberty on some of the pages. Like on the one with the white background and red blocks. The predone layout showed pictures there, I took out the space for pictures, left the red blocks and had this as journaling page.

Not bad for my first attempt at digiscraping!






1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow - those are incredible! I may have to give that a try!