Monday, April 21, 2008

Moments


I was getting ready to head to bed tonight and decided to check out the color combo challenge over at SCS. This week CC163 is Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip. I just LOVE this combo. I decided that for my card I wanted to depict a pretty spring scene. What better excuse to use my new Seasonal Scenes set by Artful Inkables.
Layout from page 73 in the current SU catty. Sentiment from Wedding Silouettes (Artful Inkables) Used watercolor paper, watercolor Crayons and Aquapainter to create my scene.
I am in love with how this card turned out! So simple, but so pretty (which as you know if you read my blog often, I don't normally love my creations. I say things like, I'm pleased, or I like it. I never say that I love it. But this one, I love!)

No comments: