Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Artful Inkables!

So a while back I told you about my friend Kristin who had her own stamp line called Artful Inkables. Her line was avaliable through Starvingartists. Well Kristin has ventured out on her own and now has her own online stamp store. I have been meaning to announce this for a couple of weeks now but have been so busy with DH home on leave and then right after he left again I got sick... again. But feeling better today I decided to sit down and stamp a card using one of Kristin's stamps. The colors are a complete departure for me, I am really happy with how this turned out. For my Artful Inkables card I used the dragonfly from the Pond Friends set. I have a gel pen that is a turqiouse-y color so I colored the dragonfly with that and then used liquid glue and glitter for the wings. I Cuttlebugged the background using the stylized flowers template. Wanting to make the dragon fly pop I used Pink Passion and Taken with Teal cardstocks for the card. I used the sentiment from Sweet Dreams (SU). I thought it went well with the whole flying dragonfly thing. It makes sense in my head, trust me. So without further ado, my Artful Inkables Creation:

Check out Kristins store here: http://artfulinkables.com/index.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute! Love the colors you chose!!!

Kristin said...

Gorgeous card Sharon!