Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bloggers RAK Time!!!

I got two bloggers RAK's today! What timing too. I have had a busy and tough week and an even worse day so these couldn't have come at a better time. *grin* Without further ado:


I got a RAK from BEATE!!!!! OMGosh, you should have seen me, I was standing in the middle of the street practically screaming!!! Beate is so sweet. She even sent me some stamped images. Soo cute! Beate is awesome, and she is stamping royalty. I know you've checked out her blog, but I'm gonna link it anyway. Fresh & Fun is the name of her blog. Check it out!

I also got another RAK from Allison! I'm such a lucky girl! This is one of my favorite Bella's. This is the Sistah Hooda Bella! Totally cute and the flowers are just the right touch. Allison's blog is Stampin When I Can. Check it out!


You ladies totally made my day! Thank you! *grin*

No comments: