Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Guess what I got today!

I know, I have been really quiet this week. I've had good reason. I was car hunting on Monday, found one, sent the link to my DH so he could see, he emailed me back and asked me if I had seen the Blue 2006 Caravan. He found it online at the same dealership. It wasn't at the location that I had gone to so, nope, hadn't seen it. On Tuesday I called the dealership and asked about the blue van. I wasn't feeling well so I set up an appt. for the next day (that would be today) to go and look at it. Being the religious person that I am, I prayed that I would know if it was right. So I woke up this morning and felt great about it. I went down, test drove it, loved it and started the paperwork. I got to leave for about 2 hours for lunch and took that time to think it over. Even though I had been thinking about it for a good couple of days. Anyhow, I went back and signed the papers and so now my hubby and I are the new owners of a 2006 Dodge Caravan!! We got an awesome deal! I'm so excited! I still can't believe I bought it though. LOL I know DH will be happy when he finds out. I haven't talked to him since yesterday morning so he doesn't know yet that I bought it. But I know he'll be thrilled. Our old 2000 Neon was awesome and I am going to miss it but it had over 164,000 miles on it so it was time to trade it in. Here is a picture of me getting my keys from the owner, Jim Clark (he's the one I'm shaking hands with), then there's me in the middle and Bill is the awesome dealer who helped me out! That's our new van behind us. It's a really pretty blue with a little bit of silver in it. I love it!


1 comment:

kathy said...

I forgot to congratulate you yesterday so its a day late. getting a new vehicle is so exciting isnt it