Here's what you do:
1. Take some copy paper (regular computer/printer paper) and cut a frame using a cutting system. I used the Colluzzle and the oval template. My copy paper was the same size as my card. This is your frame.
2. Attach your copy paper to your card stack (I just did a white card base) using a small amount of adhesive. This is so that while you are stamping your frame doesn't slide around. The adhesive can be removed later with adhesive remover.
3. Next you want to stamp your images onto your card. Overlap some of the images so that they go over the frame.
4. Before removing the frame you can sponge ink around the frame.
5. Remove your frame and then color your images and finish your card as desired.
I also used the masking technique for my foliage to make it appear that the cattails were behind the turtle. I used Small Script for the sentiment.
White CS, Copy Paper, Colluzzle Cutting System, Black Staz On Ink, Brocade Blue Ink, Sponge, Small Script Stamp Set from SU, Turtle and Cattails from Artful Inkables, Colored Pencils.
I had to use my new stamps from Artful Inkables avaliable through Starving Artists Stamps. My sweet friend Kristin is such an amazing artist and the Turtle and Cattails stamps are her creations. Check out the Artful Inkables Collection Here. So, where is my creation? Well right here!