Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brrrr Cold!

I just had to share this with you all. If you haven't been following the news then you probably havent heard about the grand ole' ice storm we here in KS are currently in the middle of. I happen to live in one of the few areas that hasn't lost power. Although my power has flickered out several times but no long term lose yet. *knock on wood* Anyhow, I hope to get some good stamping done because I can't go anywhere for a while. The roads aren't too bad right now, but they are supposed to get pretty bad tonight. So it will be a bit before I go anywhere, and what better to spend my time doing then stamping. *grin* Anyhow, just thought I would show you the pics of my house. This is my house back in August. Note the tree in my front yard. It goes past my roof.




This is my house taken this morning:

My gutter is all that holding up part of the tree. This particular part of the tree hangs down so that it almost blocks my walkway, I have to go around to the neighbors porch to get out my house.


This was taken first thing this morning, the tree now hangs lower.



Another view of the tree.

Everything is completely covered in ice. The bushes you see in the background by my porch are covered in almost an inch of ice. My mailbox was covered in an inch of ice as well. I went out and chipped away at that so that doesn't have ice on it anymore though. It is supposed to continue until possibly tomorrow morning and then snow and sleet on Thursday. Oh the joys of winter. *rolling eyes*

No comments: