Thursday, February 07, 2008

Heart and Snow

So I woke up yesterday morning to a lot of snow out my window. We had a nice little snow storm. I have a spinal cord condition so I can't shovel my snow (I did during our first storm of the year and was in bed for about a week after). So since then my neighbor has been doing it. Well that is until yesterday. Someone else got to it before he could. I went outside to get my mail and I see my friend Alice trying to hurry and jump in her van without me seeing. And I see this:
Alice had shoveled my porch, sidewalk, and driveway and piled it all up into the corner of my front yard and sculpted it into a heart. Sweet huh?! How in the world she was able to do most of it without me knowing I have no clue. I literally didn't see her till she was trying to get into her van to drive away. Boy do I have great friends or what?

1 comment:

Jen said...

That just makes me tear up!!! I am so happy that you are blessed with such wonderful friends Sharon!! You deserve it! :)

Love you sweetie! :)