Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I do have a project!

Oh, you know what? I do have a project to share with you, I don't think I have shared this one yet. Over on A Shade of Blue I asked the Altered Arts team to Alter items bought at the dollar store this month. They rose to the challenge beautifully! I didn't participate since my husband is home on leave this month. But I did do this project a couple of months ago and this is what inspired this month's Altered Arts projects.
I found this great pop corn tin in the Target Dollar Spot a couple of months ago and thought, I could do something with that. So I made a vase for flowers. I just covered the container with paper and embellished it with a stamped image from SU (my favorited set these days, Garden Sillouettes) and some ribbon I got at HL.


Here is the finished project with flowers.

I'm telling you, you have to go check out what the AA team did on ASB. It's awesome! They totally rocked this month's project!

Check it out here:

http://www.ashadeofblue.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1058

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon! Seriously! Did you get that at Dollar Tree? If so, I am so off to find one to alter . . . you inkspired me :)

Lastel said...

What a great altered project Sharon !