Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day # 2 & CC177

So here is your second glimpse at my weekend o' stamping!

This first card is for my DH's sister and her husband for their anniversary. This was for Holly's sketch challenge. The products I used are:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Hugs and Wishes, Aida
Paper: Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, White
Ink: Pale Plum, Certainly Celery & Perfect Plum markers, black ink, Pale plum ink
Accessories: ribbon, colluzle


This next card was supposed to be for Jody's ribbon challenge but I liked the one I showed you yesterday better so I submitted that one for the challenge. I do like this one though. Products used: Stamps: Loads of Love, Hugs & Wishes Paper: Whisper White, Real Red Ink: black ink, Accessories: ribbon, colored pencils, slot punch Next I want to show you my results from today's Color Challenge on SCS. When I saw this weeks Color Challenge I had to laugh. Groovy White Sands. Since DH and I are moving to White Sands New Mexico soon, I figured this combo would be the perfect one for our Just Moved cards. I'm trying to decide if I am going to do this one or not because it was so involved, but I love it. So we'll see.
Stamps: Loads of Love & Accessories
Paper: Groovy Guava, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On
Accessories: Ribbon, Crafter's Tool Kit, Thread, Needle, Brads
That one was so involved that I decided to see if I could come up with one that would take less time. I like this next one, but I like the more involved one better so I think I will do the one with all the stitching (keep in mind, I can't find the pedal for my sewing machine, so it was all hand stitched.) Anyhow, supplies for 2nd attempt:
Stamps: Loads of Love & Accessories
Paper: Groovy Guava, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On
Accessories: Markers, ribbon, brads, circle punch, scallop punch
I had so much fun with this combo that I decided to do another one. So I made a just for fun one.
Stamps: And Everything Nice
Paper: Groovy Guava, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, markers, aqupainter, stickles

No comments: