Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day # 3

Ready for some more cards for my weekend o' stamping? These cards are all the Sept. cards for my birthday box.
This first one is my brother's. For this one I used Julia's challenge to do stitching. Once again, since my sewing machine pedal is MIA and you kind of can't use the machine without it, the stitching is all hand done with my paper piercer (crafters tool kit) and then needle and thread.
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Kraft, White, Really rust, Black
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: colored pencils, paper piercer, thread, needle, ribbon slider brad, ribbon This one is for my brother-in-law and his wife. They are about to celebrate their 1st anniversary. These were their wedding colors. This was for Sharon's challenge to keep the card clean and simple by just using CS and paper, stamp, and ribbon. I tried so hard to keep it at that but I couldn't help it, I had to add some piercing. The card was just calling for it.
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Certainly Celery DP, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum
Ink: Pale Plum, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum markers, Black ink
Accessories: paper piercer, ribbon
This one is for Jody's ribbon challenge. Seriously perfect challenge for Jody to post. She is the ribbon queen! Anyhow, we had to use ribbon as our inspiration for our creation. So I wanted to make my sister Kristina (she is turning 14) a card with this cute ribbon. I used the ribbon as my color inspiration. The chair is paper peiced so that it looks like the girl is just sinking into the comfy chair.
Stamps: PMSabella, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, More Mustard, Old Olive
Ink: Black, White
Accessories: ribbon, colored pencils
Techniques: paper piecing

Would you beleive I don't have a single cupcake stamp! Not even paper with cupcakes on them! I know, horrible! So for Taylor's DTGD week challenge I improvised. I drew my own. I'm not an artist so don't laugh k? This card is for my nephew who is turning two so I don't think he will notice my lack of artistic ability here.
Stamps: So Many Sayings
Paper: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, White
Ink: black ink and marker
Accessories: colored pencils, ribbon


So thus ends another glimpse into my weekend o' stamping. *grin* More tomorrow!


No comments: