Saturday, November 25, 2006

I got to stamp!!

I stamped some stuff for the reveal pacakge for my secret sister on Splitcoast today. I am in love with how all this turned out.
I found create your own photo snowglobes at WalMart for I think like $2 the other day. So I picked up a couple. They are really easy. You just pop the bottom out, use their sample photo as a template for how big you need to cut you cardstock and then you stamp away! I printed the words Christmas 2006 in red on my printer before cutting the cardstock to size. I sure hope she likes this. I love it! I am thinking of going to get some more because they were just that easy. I also stamped some candles and covered some popcorn (her favorite treat) to go in the pacakge. For details on how to stamp on Candles you can either check out the resources page on Splitcoast Stampers.

This is the other gift set for my Secret Sister. I coverd a composition notebook using Basic Gray Paper and I ran the ink along the sides to give it an aged look. I ran twill tape up the side of the binding. The word Journal is printed from my printer. The RSVP pen was covered using the same basic gray paper. I have never done an acrylic post it holder before. This was so easy! I am definately going to do more. The Image on the post it holder is from the SU set Always on My Mind. The words Just A Note under the image is from All Year Cheer from SU. For details on how to make your own post it holder check out the resources page on Splitcoast Stampers.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you got to stamp honey!! These are fantastic--your DSS will love them!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, you are on a stamping roll. These are just fabulous!