Thursday, January 18, 2007

Challenging the skills.....

I have lost my desire to create! I know, not good..... Well I have been making myself stamp anyway regardless of if I want to or not. So I thought I would try out a couple of the challenges on Splitcoast. Here is the results of what I have done.

This weeks color challenge was to use Pale Plum, Close To Cocoa, & Sage Shadow in a card. I combined that challenge with the sketch challenge for the week. This is the result.



This card was created for the Ways To Use It Challenge. The product for the week was watercolor paper. This was a great challenge cause I haven't used mine in so long.

For someone who has lost all desire to stamp, I guess I didn't do too bad....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your cards are so cute. I especially like the SC card. The papers and embellishments are so yummy.
I have yet to crack out my water color paper.