Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blog Tag!!

So my friend Jenn Tagged me with this blog tag game. I have to fill out this A-Z question thing and then tag another blogger. So here we go!


A-Available or Single: neither, Very happily married
B-Best Friend(s): Caroline
C-Cake or Pie: Cake! Yummy! But it has to be my favorite kind which is lemon cake with cream cheese frosting. *drooling*
D-Drink of Choice: water (Ozarka Natural Spring Water to be exact)
E-Essential item you use every day: my computer
F-Favorite Color: Purple and Green (don't ask me to choose between the two because I won't do it)
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears on Chocolate Ice Cream Yum!
H-Hometown: Salt Lake Utah, but was born in ElPaso TX although I live in Kansas right now.
I-Indulgence: My stamps! Oh, wait, did you mean food? Then it would have to be chocolate!
J-January or February: Neither, I like August, that is when I got married
K-Kids and Names: Tammy
L-Life is incomplete without? My husband and my daughter
M-Marriage date: August 3
N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 3 brothers, 1 adopted sister, 1 adopted brother, 2 step-sisters, 1 step-brother, and a cousin who is just like a sister to me. :)
O-Oranges or Apples: Granny Smith Apples!
P-Phobias or Fears: Spiders, ewwwww! I am horribly scared of spiders. Gives me the willies just thinking about them. Yuck!
Q-Favorite Quote: In dreams we are in a world entirely our own, we can climb the highest mountains and swim the largest oceans.... (Or something like that, ~Professor Dumbledore, Harry Potter 3 -the movie)
R-Reason to smile: Less then 3 years left in the military!!!
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag: Not sure yet, I don't know who has or hasn't been tagged, but I'll figure it out! Bwahahahahaha! ;)
U-Unknown fact about me: Well if I told you it wouldn't be unknown anymore! LOL
V-Vegetable you don't like: Spinach! yuck!
W-Worst Habit: I agree with Jenn, mine is procrastinating too!
X-rays: Too many to count. I had 12 last month alone.
Y-Your Favorite Food: hmmmmm, all the foods Caroline & Tony taught me how to make.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

No comments: