Thursday, February 01, 2007

HARRY POTTER MANIA!!

WOHOO!!!! I got an email today. The new Harry Potter book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is being released on July 21st!!! I can't wait! I was going to preorder it from Amazon.com but realized that I have no clue where I will be living in July. We are on the list for new military housing since my husband was promoted. I have no clue if we will still be where we live now or if we will be in our new housing. And I can't very well have my new HP book come to the wrong address now can I? LOL Luckily we live in a smallish town so I can go to WalMart at midnight and get a copy. You know what that means right? I will so be staying up all night to read it. *big grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of preordering... but your plan of heading to WM at midnight sounds even better! :D