Sunday, February 25, 2007

Want some goodies?

So I have a new feature on my blog. I don't know if you have noticed it but on the right side you can now subscribe to my blog. All you do is enter your email address, then an email will be sent to you. All you need to do is confirm your subscription. It's that easy. Then each time I update my blog you will receive an email letting you know that something new has been added! Isn't that cool! So to celebrate this new feature to my blog I am giving away some goodies! If you subscribe to my blog before March 10th you will be entered into a drawing to win something! I will be giving away two prizes. Count em' with me now:

1:

2:



Red or blue not your colors? That's o.k. because I haven't made them yet (These are for an open house I am doing but decided to make some like this for this contest.) So if you are one of the winners, you will get to tell me what colors you want! Yay!! So what are you waiting for, get clicking!


*If you have already subscribed, don't worry, your name will be entered too. I was a little late at posting this.

11 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What fun...let me link you so we can see who else shows up! BTW, I subscribe via Google Reader (I am not sure how that displays) but it makes for easier reading and seems to update more readily than FeedBlitz alone. Cheers!

Tracey said...

I got here through Allison's link!!! Never seen Google reader - but it might be worth looking into!

doverdi said...

I found out about your blog through Allison's link. (Thanks Allison) and have subscribed. Thanks for the blog candy. I'm sending my niece Chantale over for a look too.

Deborah said...

I too am here through Allisons link. :)

Allison is the link Queen. :)

Oh and Blog Candy finder Queen too. :)

tyrymom29 said...

I followed Allison here too!!!!Great blog I have subscribed..TFS!!!

Jen said...

Too bad that I'm gonna win!! Right Sharon? LOL

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Cool blog candy! I just subscribed. I came through Allison's link as well!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Allison; and I subscribed. I'll try to read you as you post. I am so glad you used Feedblitz, because for some reason I can't subscribe using those other blog services others use. Thanks for sharing blog candy with us.

dawnmercedes said...

Just signed up!

Sarebear said...

I subscribe through Bloglines.

Great blogcandy!

Jan Scholl said...

I done did it.