Thursday, February 08, 2007

Grateful for a challenge!


This is for the 100th color challenge on SCS and for the product challenge on ASB. The color challenge was to use Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip & Cool Caribbean. I don't have Cool Caribbean (although I am probably going to put that on my next order.) so I used Tempting Turquoise instead. I wasn't too sure about this combo but I love it! Also the product challenge on ASB was to use eyelets which was perfect because I haven't used my eyelets in probably 5 or 6 months. Crazy huh?! Anyhow, this was one easy card. I took out my trusty old Heartfelt Thanks set for the flowers. I just stamped my flower using Tempting Turquoise ink and did the outline in Chocolate Chip. Then I stamped the puffy flower in Chocolate Chip ink and outlined that in Tempting Turquoise. Then I added the ribbon to the top right of the card. (Thanks Jody for the ribbon share that got me the Turquoise ribbon!!! Then I added the eyelets in the left hand corner. I had eyelets that were very similar to Blush Blossom so I used those. Then it felt like it needed a sentiment so I stamped "grateful" from Small Script into the top left using Chocolate Chip ink, right in the middle of the flowers. And viola! A quick, simple card! Thanks for the challenges!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks terrific...great work with the CC!

Lisa said...

Wow, this looks incredible. Lovely job, Sharon.