Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here's proof I stamped!

So here is proof that I stamped. I realized that duh! I have a flash drive so I took pics on my digital camera of my projects and uploaded them that way. Hopefully I will be able to buy my new computer tomorrow. Anyhow, I made this for my friend Denise who is going to be having a baby boy soon. I used Year After Year which is a new set that will be avaliable in the upcoming SU catty.



Supplies: Whisper White CS, New In-colors, Aida BG, Year after Year, Holidays and Wishes, Staz-On, Versamark, White Grosgrain, Going Gray ink, Close To Cocoa ink, Aquapainter, Hodgepodge, ticket corner punch.

For this card I first stamped the Elephant onto WW CS and then I watercolored it using inks and an aquapainter. I then punched the corners using the ticket corner punch. I layered that on Blue Bayou CS. Then I stamped the Aida BG stamp using Versamark on the top half of my Soft Sky cardbase. I seperated the stamped and non-stamped part using White Grosgrain. Then I added my image peice. Then I stamped the sentiment onto the Soft Sky on the bottom. It ended up off so I decided to add an embellishment. So I stamped Little One onto WW CS and then added it into an oval hodgepodge peice. Attached it to the card and finished it off with brads and viola!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable. I'm glad you stamped. I wish you many more stampin hours!!!

kathy said...

I am glad you stamped while you were MIA

Unknown said...

Aww! This is so sweet!