Saturday, June 30, 2007

The internet Wo's.....

O.k. so, it's a day late. I know. But there is a very good reason. I was extremely busy yesterday morning and so around 2 yesterday afternoon I sat down to check email and then post this week's technique and what would ya know? Our internet went dead! The joys of paying out the wazoo to get crappy service right? So here we are 28 hours later and it's finally back on. I'm thinking it was a server because I was getting signal but no internet. I know there are a few other's here that also didn't have internet so I would venture to guess it was the whole post (well at least the ones that have cable internet). But when I move, I am getting DSL! I can't wait! *grin* and hopefully won't run into this too often. We have issues with our cable co. internet about 2-3 times a month. It's nuts. So anyhow, there you have it. That's why I couldn't post yesterday.

No comments: