Thursday, June 14, 2007

Playing with techniques

So some of you know that not only do I do techniques on my blog each Friday but I also do the same techniques on ASB every Friday. So while I was gone on vacation I had some lovely volunteers (ASB members) fill in for me. So here are the techniques that they did.





Chalk Dusting with Baby Wipes (hostess-- RitaH)


Supplies: White matte cardstock, 2-3 colors of loose chalk or finely ground chalk, Clean wet baby wipe, Stamps and inks of your choice, Heat gun (optional)


Sprinkle 2-3 colors of chalk randomly onto white cardstock. Use the baby wipe and rub the chalk into the cardstock with a dabbing motion so you don't muddy the chalks. Be sure not to rub hard enough to rub a hole in the paper. Dry with heat gun if necessary. Stamp and embellish to your liking.





Here is my sample:
I couldn't find my loose chalks so I used Pearl-Ex instead. The layout is from this weeks sketch challenge on ASB.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, way to cool!!!! I'm going to have to try this one.

Unknown said...

So, so pretty! Love it!