Friday, August 03, 2007

Today was....

Today, Friday, August 3rd marked my 6th anniversary of being married to my DH. It was a fairly good day all things considered. DH and I got to chat online from 11 last night till 1 this morning. I woke up this morning wanting to cry and then Dh called me! We talked for 20 minutes. (commander gave him a free call for the occassion) *grin* I decided to go out and get some dinner rather then making it. On our honeymoon DH and I went to his favorite restuarant. Chili's and we got it to go. So I went to Chili's tonight and got it to go. *wink* I also watched a movie called Where The Heart Is. It was the first movie DH and I ever watched together. *sigh* All and all, it was a good day. It's hard to beleive it's been 6 years though. *wink*

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on your anniversary honey!!! Here's to spending WITH your hubby next year!

Glad that you had a decent day and got to do things that brought him closer to you in your heart.


Love ya bunches babe!!!