Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New blog name and another VSN card

Crazy Crafty Creations, how's that for a new name for my blog? I was going to change it back to My Own Stamping World, but then I realized that I share so much more on this blog then stamping. So Crazy Crafty Creations it is.


Now that we got that covered I have another VSN card to share with you.
I really don't like the color gold so this was a hard challenge for me. I don't wear it on my person (with the exception of my wedding band) and I don't use it (often) in my crafts. I just don't like it. I like the more muted, brushed, antique-y colors. So this challenge to use lots of gold on your card was difficult at best. But I think it turned out o.k.


I embossed the main image in gold, then colored the white spaces of that image using copics. I used brushed gold cardstock on part of the card along with gold ribbon and gold hardware and a gold brad. I also embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder as well.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Like the use of C's and an exciting reason for change!

Pam said...

Well, for not liking gold you sure made a cute card with it! I like gold for Christmas stuff - just gives the whole holiday extra sparkle! Good job!