Friday, October 16, 2009

WCMD challenge 4


Sorry! I know it's been awhile since I posted a card from World Card Making Day! Sorry!

This challenge was hosted by some of the Splitcoast Ladies. This challenge was a 3 part challenge. The first part was, it had to be a Thank You card, then it had to include the color Chocolate (or a different shade of brown) and it had to follow this sketch. Love the way this card turned out!

First I stamped my roses and leaves using the A Rose Is A Rose stamp set and the ink colors I used were Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss and Chocolate Chip (I stamped the chocolate chip off once before stamping on the peice) Afterwards, to give it an aged look I used the DTP technique on the peice. Then I mounted it onto Mellow Moss CS and stitched along the edges. I mounted that whole peice to my Chocolate Chip card base and added some flowers for fun. The saying at the bottom is a white rub-on.

I still have my ornament to show you so look for that soon. I will be starting on my Christmas Cards shortly so I'll have those for you soon too.

No comments: