Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix!!!

So I was one of those crazy people who at 12:01 a.m. was sitting in a theatre watching the first showing of Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix! It was freakin' awesome! I have read the book 7 times so I was able to pin point a lot of things that had been changed and things that were left out. But it was sooo good! The last 20 minutes were the best! If you havent' seen it yet, you have to. And I mean HAVE to! I'm gonna go see it again soon. *grin* Wish we had an IMAX theatre near so I could go see it there since the last 20 minutes are apparently 3-D from what I read. Don't know if it is or not, but, it doesn't matter cause there isn't an IMAX near here. Anyhow, in honor of the newest movie about the boy wizard, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite cards that I have done with magical themes. Some of you may have seen these in my SCS gallery but, I love them, so... yah. lolThis is one that I made for my dad for his birthday last year.

This is one that I made for a challenge on SCS.


This is one that I made for my DD's birthday last year. It's my favorite.
If you haven't seen the movie yet, make sure you do! And be sure to check back on friday for the new technique this week. It's one of my favorites!

No comments: