Sunday, July 08, 2007

Blog Tag!!

So I got Tagged by Susan over at Blue Robot. What a fun blog she has! She has got the most darling waterfall ATC's. Go check em' out! And today she has got a fun tutorial on how to make umbrella cards! Too cute! Thanks Susan for the TAG!

O.k. so here's the deal, I have to tell you 7 random things about myself. So here goes!

1. I got an email from my brother's ex girlfriend on my myspace acct. I haven't talked to her in 18 years! Small world huh!

2. In addition to stamping, I also like to make ceramics from start to finish. I do everything from pouring the slip into the mold all the way to painting them after they have been fired.

3. I love checking out real estate sites and dreaming about the house DH and I will someday buy.

4. I am a family support group leader for my husband's company. (o.k. so some of you know that, but this is harder then I thought)

5. I am getting satelitte TV and 5 MEG DSL at my new house (o.k. so some of you knew that too but, it's hard to think of things!)

6. My new favorite TV show is Army Wives on Lifetime. (O.k. so some of you.... alright, you get the picture)

7. I had a dog names Dusty who was a miniture Lassie when I was little.


O.k., wow! That was hard!

O.k. now, I have to tag 7 others:

1. Belinda over at Belinda's Stamping Space. Belinda is a huge source for knowledge and is awesome! It helps that she and I are friends IRL.

2. Jenn over at Jenn's Stamping Corner. Jenn is my wonderful friend who let me stamp at her house the other day and is absolutely awesome! She's my friend IRL too!

3. Kristin over at Artfully Inking. Kristin is awesome! She is the one I told you about who has her own stampline now! Her Turtle and Friends are to die for! I had the fortunate experience to meet her in Dec.

4. Kathy over at Kathy's Kreations. She is one of my blog readers and she has an awesome site too!

5. Anne over at Storm's Cellar. Anne is an awesome lady! She is the owner and creator of A Shade Of Blue.

6. Toni at Stamping Diva . If you haven't checked out Toni's blog, you're missing out! Seriously!

7. Cyndi at My Little Stamping Heaven. Cyndi and I have been chatting for about a year now online. She is so talented.

O.k. so there you have it!

No comments: