Thursday, May 28, 2009

Seriously Honored!

Remember this card that I did back in April for the Vegas VSN on Splitcoast.

Well, this morning I got an email telling me that my card had been moved to a different gallery on Splitcoast. I was confused... So I clicked on the card link to find out where it had been moved to. It was moved to the High Rollers Gallery (a.k.a. challenge winners gallery). (Each hostess chose 2 cards as their favorites/winners for their challenge. And the winning cards get the distinction of being forever featured in the High Rollers Gallery on Splitcoast.) Huh? The High Rollers Gallery... There has to be some mistake.... So I check the VSN forum. Nope! No mistake. There is my card listed as a winner under the Bellie Up To The Buffet Challenge. Seriously, I'm so honored! There were some gorgeous cards in that challenge (in all the challenges actually). And Jenn (jbalcer!!) and Lori (stamp_momma) chose my card... my little card... to be a winner! I'm so tickled! Thanks ladies! You totally made my day!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Sharon! What an honor to be chosen from so many entries. Your card turned out very nice!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Your card is VERY deserving!!

Sherry Campbell said...

This card is GREAT!! Why wouldn't it be chosen??? I love it!!

Pam said...

Congrats, Sharon! A very deserved honor - your card is beautiful! Keep em coming!

Janele Williams said...

Awesome! Hope more good news keeps coming your way.