Monday, October 13, 2008

Random

I did craft some this week. I made a cute frame for my sister-in-law's new baby. I finished it, stood back to see what I thought, and I don't like it. Well, I do, but there is just something missing and I can't put my finger on it. So I will try to figure that out today. I did reorganize my craft room as well. I got a dresser for my fabric storage and got some new shelves so I reorganized it all. It works much better now. When I finished I had my husband go in and look at it, he just walked around saying wow! I guess that means it's good. Either that or he is just trying to humor me. haha

So as soon as I can I will post pictures of my craft room and the finished frame. Right now my computer is having issues with pictures and stuff so hopefully I can get that fixed. w

No comments: