Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!

Sorry this is a day late. It has been taking me longer to recover from my vacation then I thought.
Anyhow, I went to random.org and I used the trusty random # generator to pick my winner for me. The lucky # is: comment # 10!
Renee said: "Beautiful cards!!My fave holiday is Halloween! I go crazy with everything Halloween-y. I make tons of cards, put lots of decorations up and just totally love handing out candy to the little trick or treaters! I think I love it more than my two young boys!"
Here are your random numbers:10 Timestamp: 2008-11-05 16:46:30 UTC

Congratulations Renee! You have until next Wednesday to email me your address so I can send you out your goodies! Email me at scrown8301 @ yahoo.com (without the spaces of course)

2 comments:

Renee Zieglmeier said...

I emailed you my addy!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

I received my blog candy today! Thank you very much, gorgeous Christmas Cards! Hugs!