Friday, November 28, 2008

Favorites and facts

A couple of weeks ago my friend Shelly did this on her blog, it was meant to be a tag but seeing as how she had just done the random facts tag she decided to make it a fun post. I thought it looked like so much fun I wanted to do it too.

So here we go......

Favorite Vacation- When we went home right after my husband came home from Iraq (in between Iraq and Afghanistan deployments). We went to visit for 3 weeks and we got to see so many of our friends and family. Not everyone we would have liked to, but most everyone. While we were there we also went and stayed in the same room at the same bed & breakfast where we spent our honeymoon. It was a great vacation. We haven't been to any places like Disney or anything, but hopefully next year after we get out of the Army.




Favorite color(s)- If you know me at all, you know my favorite colors are Purple and Green. Our wedding colors were purple and green (with white thrown in), most of the rooms in my house are purple and green. Love the combo!


Favorite Treat- I would have to say anything with peanut butter and chocolate combined. I am allergic to most nuts, but I can have peanuts (cause they aren't actually a nut) and thank goodness, cause I love me some peanut butter and chocolate.



Favorite Fruit- Granny Smith Apples



Little Known fact about me- I love antiques, I actually have a lot, and would love to collect more. Oh, and I collect Antique colord glass pitchers, and vases. My favorite peice is a purple vase that my mom gave me for Mother's day a few years ago.



Traveling- I would love to go to Ireland. I don't know why, I have just always wanted to. What's funny is that my husband has always wanted to go to Ireland as well. We are thinking of saving up our money and going when my daughter gets out of high school as a graduation gift to her. We'll see.





Where I grew up- Most of my growing up was done in Maryland and Utah. I was born in Texas, lived for a little while in California, then it was on to Germany, then to Maryland until I was 13 when my parents divorced and we moved to Utah.





Where I live now- New Mexico, for the next hopefully less then a year and then my hubby will have completed his Army service and we can move back home to Utah.



Middle name- It starts with an M. That's all you're getting, sorry!

First Name- Sharon



Biggest Pet Peeve- There are so many to choose from. Right now it would have to be people who get angry at someone and then won't tell that person why they are angry, they just hold a grudge for forevah! But yet, they will tell me why they are angry.


Favorite Animal- Of course my dog! Although while I was growing up we had a miniture Lassie dog named Dusty who comes as a close second, but my favorite is of course my Sirius.


Past Love- I was watching my DVD's of Charmed (favorite TV show btw) the other day and I watched the series finale'. In it, there is a line that perfectly sums up my answer to this one. "While I had loved before, I had never really known love until I met" my hubby of course! I had boyfriends before I met my husband, and yes, some of them I even had a love for, but my first and only real love is my husband.


My greatest wish- Is that we can get our van paid off by the time we buy a house so that our only debt will be the house.

No comments: