Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fabulous Mail Day!

Today was a fabulous Mail day! I received my very first Hanna Stamps order, AND my very first My Favorite Things order. I am so excited! From Hanna I ordered the new B Is For Baby set. I have been looking everywhere for a cute baby set, but every set I have seen has only had a couple of images that I liked and I didn't want to buy the sets for 1 or 2 images. Well, when I saw this one I knew I had to have it because each and every one of the images is just that perfect. I also order my very first Riley stamp. My friend Amanda is on the design team for Hanna Stamps and she always does just adorable Riley cards. So I decided that it was time to get a Riley of my very own. I got the Carrying Tree Riley. Here are my very first Hanna cards:
This first card I did for today's Sketch challenge on SCS. I had a hard time with this sketch, but it didn't turn out too badly I guess.

Supplies: Stamps- B Is For Baby (Hanna Stamps); Cardstock- Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery DSP, White; Ink- Black; Accessories- Markers, Crafter's Tool Kit, Needle, Thread, Ribbon

Carrying Tree Riley is just too cute for words. I had a good time with this card. The sentiment on this card is from the Winter Cheer set from TAC.

Supplies: Stamps- Carrying Tree Riley (Hanna Stamps), Winter Cheer (TAC); Cardstock- Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DP; Ink- Black; Colored Pencils, Ribbon, Brads

I will share my MFT creations (I love how they turned out!) with you tomorrow. For now, my hubby just called and said we have a military ball coming up in a few weeks so I have to find a dress. Till tomorrow!

No comments: