Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who's That E Girl?

So yesterday I told you about my fabulous mail day in which I received my Hanna order, AND my MFT order! The only thing that would have made it better would be if I received my Copic order too. But that is on it's way. (The Copics are my early birthday present. *grin*)


Anywho, yesterday I posted my Hanna creations but couldn't post my MFT creations because I ran out of time. My hubby called about the upcoming ball so I had to find a dress. Well, as you all know I am in the process of losing weight and I didn't want to pay a lot for a dress that was going to be too big for me soon. After 3 hours of hunting online for a modest, plus size ball gown, that wouldn't break the bank, I was frustrated and wanted to give up. I was talking to my mom and she suggested that I try on the dress that my friend Jenn gave me for a ball a few years ago (Jenn lost a bunch of weight and the dress didn't fit her anymore). So I tried that on thinking it wouldn't fit because I have gained a little weight (read 20 lbs.)since then. Well, guess what? It fits! The zipper needs to be fixed (it's an invisible zipper and don't those always need to be fixed?) so I sent the dress off to my mom today to be fixed and she will send it back and then I will have that to wear to the ball. Hey, it's a new state, new unit, I can wear the same dress right?


Anyhow, sorry, got sidetracked there. So on to my MFT cards. Several weeks ago when I went to my friend Jody's house I got to stamp with some of her stuff. I was immediately hooked on MFT (My Favorite Things) stamps. Well, last week MFT released the cutest stamp set and when I showed my hubby he insisted that I had to get it. (O.k. so all the sets released are adorable, but this particular one is my favorite) The set is called Who's That E Girl? Adorable right? So who am I to argue with my hubby? I bought it immediately after it was released. Here is what I made with it:
The Yummy ribbon on this first card is from Jody. If you haven't done one of her ribbon shares yet you have to.


Supplies: Stamps- Who's The E Girl (MFT); Cardstock- Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, White, Ski Slope DP; Ink- Black; Accessories- Markers, Brads, Ribbon

This second card looked better in my head then it actually does as a card. I hate it when that happens.

Supplies: Stamps-Who's That E Girl (MFT); Cardstock- Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, White, Bali Breeze DP; Ink- Black; Accessories- Crafter's Tool Kit, Ribbon

Seriously, this set is a must have for any stamper who frequents online.

Off to go create some more. *grin*

No comments: