Monday, November 17, 2008

A quick post

Just wanted to quickly share a card that I did late last night when I couldn't sleep. I have been sick lately so I slept till almost noon yesterday. So needless to say I couldn't sleep last night. What better to do when you can't sleep? I worked a little on a project I am doing (eventually I will get it done and will be able to show you all) and I also made this card to send to a friend for Thanksgiving. I used the Voila set again cause the last Thanksgiving card done with this set turned out so cute. I also wanted a chance to use my Copic markers again. I apologize for the bad picture. This card is so cute in person.

Supplies: Stamps- Voila, Voila To Go, Holidays & Wishes; Cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, White; Ink- Black; Accessories- Copics, Gingham Ribbon.

Oh, and the project I have been working on is cross-stitched stockings. I have been wanting to make them for years and just this year found the perfect patterns for my loved ones. So right now I am working on my daughters stocking. She loves cats and this stocking has cats all over it. It's turning out nicely. It's very detailed though so it is taking me awhile. Hopefully I will be done in the next couple of weeks and can show you before I start my hubby's stocking. I won't have all three of ours done before this Christmas, but I will have them for next Christmas when we are all together in our own house back home.

2 comments:

L. Taggart said...

hope you are feeling better soon! Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card :)

In response to your comment on my blog. i did not have that picture in the old house yet. I had gotten it printed(after you left), but not framed yet :)