Monday, February 23, 2009

New Love- VSN

The card I have to show you today was made for the VSN- New Love challenge. The challenge was to make a card using a new stamp set (it couldn't be older then 2 months), use new access. or also use things that you hoard because you love them so much and can't bare to let them o.k.

While my set (B is for Baby ~ by Hanna Stamps) isn't less then two months old it is the last one I bought. I got it about 3-4 months ago, whenever it was released, I really don't remember. At any rate, with our adoption approval hopefully on the horizon we have cut all extra spending. This sadly means stamps too. So I used this set for this card since it is the newest set I have. I did however use several things I have been hoarding. I used paper that I only use for special things, buttons that I don't like to use because they are so cute, and ribbon that I have been holding on to because I am almost out of that color and can't bare to let go of what I have remaining.

I decided that I like this card so much that it would be good for adoption announcements when we finally get our baby. It is easily changed to pink (or probably purple since I hate pink) if we get a girl. I don't know about you, but I like it. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: B Is For Baby (Hanna Stamps), So Many Sayings (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU), Bashful Blue (SU), printer paper (not sure who makes it)
Ink: Black (Momento)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Button, Ribbon

1 comment:

Pam said...

Such a sweet card - it would be the perfect baby announcement! Beautiful!