Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bittersweet Love- VSN

This VSN challenge was to make a card using a stamp that you just can't get to work, or just had to have and now it sits there collecting dust because you just can't decide what to do with it. So this rocking chair from TAC was my choice. I bought it several years ago and I have used it once. That card wasn't the greatest (that's putting it mildly). I have been afraid to use it since for fear that I would end up with another card that sucked.

While this card doesn't suck, I am actually pleased with it, it definately could have turned out better.

Supplies:
Stamps: TAC Rocking Chair, So Many Sayings
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Colored Pencils, Aquapainter, brad, corner ticket punch, word window punch, fiber

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sounds like a fun challenge - we all have stamps like that. You did a marvelous job with it - beautiful card!

Janele Williams said...

My first thought was that it was cross-stitched. I saw the picture before I read any words.

I like it.