Sunday, January 25, 2009

Project 365 part 3

Taking pictures this week was somehow easier then last week. I think it's because I made more of an effort to actually take pictures.

The challenge this last week on SCS was to show winter in a new way. Well here in NM we are still in the 50's and 60's every day. No winter weather for us. So I didn't do the challenge this last week.

Anyhow, here is my week in pictures:

Jan. 18- It cracks me up when the dog does this. If we don't pay him enough attention (a.k.a. fawn over him every moment of every day.) he trys to get our attention by getting in our faces. So I had to snap a picture of just how cute he is.



Jan. 19- Hubby working in his shop (a.k.a. the garage)


Jan. 20- The dog being oh so cute again



Jan. 21- We had an activity at church this day and I had to bring a dessert (or an appetizer, I chose dessert) I made cupcakes and did a swirled two color frosting on top. It's really easy to do. You just load half your bag with one color and the other half with the other color (so that the colors are side by side) and pipe your frosting on. :)



Jan. 22- This picture is for my mom. I got ambitious a couple of weeks ago rearranged my living room. So I took this picture to show how it looks now. Our living room is almost double this size so the rest of it is fairly empty space but that's o.k. for now.



Jan. 23- I finally made my macro-studio. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I got the directions from this website: http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html I did use a different size box then what they recommended because I didn't have what they suggested. I did take pictures of the cards I have done recently and will post those starting tomorrow.



Jan. 24- I actually had a different picture for this day but when I took the dog on a walk I saw the sunset over the mountains and I just couldn't resist doing this photo instead. I was so struck by the beauty of the colors.







I promise I will have cards for you tomorrow. I have actually made several in the last few weeks so I have plenty to show you. Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments: