Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank you Luna!!

So back in August I made and posted a card for the VSN on SCS. The card was supposed to be based on our favorite children's book. I had 3 favorite books, one was Good Night Moon (but I figured a lot of people would do that one), One that I thought was called The Highway Takes A Vacation (which I couldn't find proof of so I couldn't do that book for a card) and Stand Back Said The Elephant, I'm Going To Sneeze. I chose Stand Back to base my card on. Here is the original post: http://mystampingworld.blogspot.com/2008/08/stand-back-said-elephant-aka-vsn.html

Well, the other day I got a comment to that post from a lady by the name of Luna who had gone searching for the book The Highway Takes a Vacation. The only thing she found online was my blog post. So she did some more searching and she found that she and I both were remembering the name wrong. The name of the book is actually "The Runaway Road" by Stanley Mack. http://www.amazon.com/runaway-road-Stanley-Mack/dp/0819310174

Thank you Luna! I absolutely loved this book growing up and I really was sad that I couldn't find it. My hubby and I are in the process of adopting and I'm so excited that I can now get this book for our soon to be little one. :) Who knows, maybe even my daughter will like it. Sure she is a teenager but this book is timeless! Thanks for making my day Luna! :D

No comments: