Saturday, January 31, 2009

How bout' them apples!

This card is actually the first one I took a picture of in my Macro Studio so it isn't the greatest pic, but the card is cute. For this one I stamped the apples from Give Thanks (SU) in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink onto my white CS and then colored with Copics. I mounted it onto Basic Gray. (I went the longest time without getting Basic Gray, thinking I would never use it, finally I got some, and seriously, I don't know why I waited to get it. I love this color! It goes with so much. Love it! I took some Green Galore and stamped the Print Pattern BG stamp onto it with the same color ink. I punched the bottom using my scallop border punch added the ribbon by stapling each side to the BG peice. Then mounted it onto my Basic Gray card base so that you can see a little bit on top, and a little more on the bottom of the card. My focal image was attached using dimensionals. I love how this turned out! I made a few of these as just because cards. :o)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Cute card - love that color combo. I don't have basic gray, but I may need to get some!