Sunday, March 11, 2007

And the winners are......

So I realized that today was the 11th which means that yesterday was the last day for my blog contest. So today is the day to announce the winners!!! I have been overwhelmed by the response and I hope that you all have enjoyed reading my blog. I randomly put all of my subscribers into a spreadsheet and then I called my DH on the phone and had him pick two numbers. So the winners are:

Prize 1:

Winner: Dorinda (godsill7602)


Prize 2:



Winner: leah4837!!!!


Congratulations ladies! Email me at jandscrown at yahoo dot com with you color choices and your snail mail addy!!


If you didn't win this time, there is always next time. I plan to do another contest in a couple of months.

Also, since alot of my subscribers came from Allison I have decided that I would like to give a little something to Allison too. So Allison, if you will email me with your snail mail I will get something out to you as well!!

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

Oh WOW!!! Thank YOU!!!
I have no idea what color to choose, you can surprise me!!