Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hey look! 50 posts!

Well, I have actually made it to 50 posts on my blog! Cool! LOL

O.k. so my real reason for posting is, I tried my hand at a few challenges today. The cards are way easy so I'm not going to go into details. I'll just give you supply lists.

Card #1:
For the TLC challenge on SCS The challenge was to do a coffee and cream card (a.k.a. a card using only chocolates and vanillas, but the catch was, it couldn't be a card with coffee related things on it.)
Supplies: Close To Cocoa CS, Very Vanilla CS, Close To Cocoa ink, Chocolate Chip ink, Chocolate grosgrain, Chocolate primas, Sincere Salutations Stamp Set, Watercolor Minis Stamp Set

Card # 2:

For the color challenge on SCS and the sketch challenge on ASB. The color challenge was to use Really Rust, Brocade Blue, and Marigold Morning. I don't have any Marigold Morning so I used So Saffron.


Supplies: Really Rust CS, Brocade Blue CS, So Saffron CS, Whisper White CS, Basic Black Ink, So Saffron Ink, Really Rust Ink, Brocade Blue Ink, Mellow Moss Ink, Always Artichoke Ink, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Aida BG Stamp, Watercolor Minis Stamp Set, Everyday Flexible Phrases

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love them both, but the brown one is my fav!! Just gorgeous!!

Lisa said...

So pretty! I love the chocolate roses! Great job.