Monday, March 26, 2007

Wonderful mail day!

I have had the most wonderful mail day! I got the sweetest package from my friend Alli!! All the way from England!! Thank you Alli! You totally put a smile on my face and brought tears to my eyes with your sweet words and kindness. Check out this package! Alli was so kind to send me some great foam stamps, some way cute Jolee stickers, an awesome pack of brads, a yummy box of chocolates, and adorable card! And a HUGE stack of stamped Bella Images!!! I can make Bella cards now!!! Yay!! Thank you so much Alli! If you haven't checked out Alli's blog, Rubber Rambles you have to! She does awesome work! Here's a close up of the card:

Didn't I tell you I had awesome friends! And boy are they talented! Thank you Alli!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Sharon!! Awesome loot!!! Can't wait to see what you create with your Bellas!

Amanda said...

Very cute girlie! I love the flowahbella one with the zig stitch up the side! AWESOME!