Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sneak Peek!

I have finally finished the top secret project I have been working on for one of my blog readers. I still can't post it. Sorry! I promise I will post it sometime in the next few weeks though.

Since I am done with that project I decided to start on the contest winners blog candy! I started with Allison's. No, she wasn't a winner but she was so sweet to link my contest to her blog and I just thought I would do something for her to show my appreciation. So, I have done as much of hers as I can. I have to order something to complete it so until that item arrives, it's as completed as I can get it. Allison told me that she would love anything using earth elements. So I used Old Olive, Basic Black, So Saffron, Really Rust, and Not Quite Navy. I hope she likes it! I don't want to post a pic of the completed project until I have finished it all the way and it is at least on the way to her if not received by her. But I thought I would give a little sneak peek.
Now to go switch the laundry and get to work on cleaning the house! I don't know if I ever said anything (I know some of you know) but my sweetie has been gone for 6 weeks and he is coming home tonight! Yay!!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Hmm...you go me thinking! Have fun with your lovey tonight!

Jen said...

Tease!!! Now go get pretty for your DH!